Monday, June 23, 2008

Tag from Carrie

A Attached or Single: married for 7 years
B Best Friend: Brandt
C Cake or Pie: Depends on what kinds I s'pose. Prolly pie :)
D Day of Choice: A day with my family
E Essential Item: pony tail holder
F Flavor of Icecream: Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby or Blue Bunnies Peanut Butter Panic
G Gummy Bears or Worms: no thanks
H Hometown: Bemidji, MN
I Indulgence: Coke
J January or July: July-it's just nicer in MN
K Kids: 2 beautiful children! The envy of many parents ;)
L Last movie I saw at a theater: kung fu panda at the referral of many friends
M Musician: Chopin
N Number of Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 younger brother and 1 younger sister
O Oranges or Apples: oo, depends on the day, they are both yummie
P Phobias or Fears: tornado
Q Quote: Dad! We're not your friends! We're your baby girl and son. But I'm not REALLY a baby, and Benaiah's not a yellow sun! - Tatiana
R Reason to Smile:Every good gift and every perfect gift comes from above. I love my gifts, especially my family
S Season: Fall-nothing like the smell of fall! :)
T Tag: You!
U Unknown fact: I was told when I was around 14 that I'd make a great preachers wife. Who'd a thunk then that I would really become one!?! :)
V Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I like veggies with my meat :)
W Worst habit: Well, I can't really tell what my worst habit is! I have to many :)
X Xray or Ultrasound: Really, you don't need them too often. I've had more than my share of both. I think I'll be done now.
Y Your favorite food: I really like good ol' cheap beef stroganoff over noodles. Mmm
Z Zodiac sign: Gemini. Aren't you glad there aren't really two of me!

No comments: